Join The Movement – Support Yoga Outreach’s 21 Day Yoga Challenge ~ October 19 – November 8th
Like a walkathon only with yoga, you commit to 21 minutes of yoga or meditation for 21 days and ask folks to sponsor you to complete the challenge. Your $21 registration fee and any funds you raise will provide much needed funds so we can continue to support, empower, and reconnect our community’s most vulnerable individuals. You’ll receive a free ticket to our Challenge Kick Off Kundalini Yoga Dance Party, be entered into a draw to win a $210 gift certificate for any YO event (valid until Nov 2020) and 15% off (*cannot be combined with other discounts) fall workshops!
Join the Movement!
- Register as an individual or Create a team – We’ll promote your company’s participation through our social media channels and you’ll be entered to win a $210 Gift Certificate for any YO event between November 2019 and November 2020; or
- Donate $250+ to become a Corporate Sponsor – You’ll receive a tax receipt & we’ll promote your business through social media (Facebook: 2540+, Instagram: 860+) and our weekly newsletter (1350+); or
- Donate an in-kind item for our social media contests – We’ll promote your business through our social media channels (contact email@example.com); or
- Donate here instead of participating
Yoga Outreach’s weekly programs serve:
- Women and children fleeing violence
- Incarcerated & at-risk youth
- Women in prison
- Those accessing mental health services
- Those recovering from addictions
Yoga Outreach is celebrating 23 years of providing yoga programming across BC. That’s 23 years of providing individuals with an opportunity to heal, reconnect with, and feel safe within their bodies, while also re-establishing a sense of community.
Yoga Outreach programs empower marginalized adults and youth with choice, a sense of community connection, and tools to draw from in order to self-regulate and manage daily circumstances.