Reflection Questions (300 words or less):
1. What biases or preconceived ideas might you (or any teacher) have when you see a larger bodied student come in to your class?
2. What is it about yoga that called you to want to share it? How might a student’s physical limitations affect your ability to share this?
1. In your own words, describe spiritual bypassing.
2. Have I ever experienced or witnessed spiritual bypassing? What did it look like and how did it feel?
3. How might spiritual bypassing show up in yoga or Yoga Outreach and how can we avoid this?